The Intimate Imaginarium - Disclaimer
- I am aware that The Intimate Imaginarium (also: “the event”) is not a therapeutic event, that it can not be a substitute for therapy, and that the organizers do not fulfill a therapeutic role.
- I am aware that I attend the event at my own risk. I am aware that the organizers are not liable for any physical, emotional or material damages or injuries caused to my property, myself and others.
- I am aware that I am responsible for my own physical and emotional wellbeing.
- I am aware that I am financially responsible for any damage that I cause at the property or equipment and I will report such damage immediately to the organizers.
- I am aware that the organizers have the right to exclude me from the event at any given time if they deem my behavior harmful. Workshop fees will then be partially refunded based on the remaining event duration, further claims are excluded.
- I am aware that I am only allowed to take photos, videos or any media recordings of participants or event organizers and use and publish them with and according to their full explicit consent.
- I am aware that the organizers have the right to cancel the event at any time. I will then receive a refund based on the remaining event duration, further claims are excluded.
- I am aware that I am not permitted to bring or consume alcohol, drugs or illegal substances.